Everything you see in my shop is handcrafted by myself, whether it's my own real painting or my own a real photograph - I am inspired by nature - and I try and list every single day! I'm hoping to add many more original paintings in the coming months!
Sorry! This item is unavailable.
But we found some similar items...
Red and blue necklace, hand painted and originally designed by Larryware.
This square shape is made out of laser cut wood, which I have hand painted and made into a necklace - a piece of original and affordable art to wear.
- The pendant measures 20mm and made out of birch wood.
- It is set in silver plated square pendant tray.
- It is painted in acrylic paint and illustrated with uni posca paint pens.
- It is varnished to protect it from the elements.
- It comes strung on a silver plated curb chain - 18" (46cm).
- It comes in a box for gift giving and in order to protect and keep it safe.
- Although rain proof, it's certainly not water proof, so please remove it when bathing or swimming.
I am an abstract painter by trade and occasionally, I like to paint little abstract patterns and make them into eye catching pieces of jewellery.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Larryware & Wild-Art within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
|USA and Canada||£5.00||£0.20|
|Rest of the World||£5.00||£0.20|