Everything you see in my shop is handcrafted by myself, whether it's my own real painting or my own a real photograph - I am inspired by nature - and I try and list every single day! I'm hoping to add many more original paintings in the coming months!
Bird necklace on wood, hand painted and originally designed by Larryware.
This round shape is made out of laser cut wood, which I have hand painted and made into a necklace - a piece of original art to wear.
- The pendant measures 30mm (3cm) and made out of birch wood.
- It is painted in acrylic paint and illustrated with uni posca paint pens.
- It is varnished to protect it from the elements.
- It comes strung on a silver plated curb chain - 18" (46cm).
- It comes in a box for gift giving and in order to protect and keep it safe.
- Although rain proof, it's certainly not water proof, so please remove it when bathing or swimming.
Where is this bird flying to? Over the seas and far away, swooping alongside the setting sun and the early evening stars sparkle and the waves are calm - a sublime scene forever painted on a pendant!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Larryware & Wild-Art within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man
|USA and Canada||£4.50||£0.20|
|Rest of the World||£4.50||£0.20|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.