Welcome to our Folksy Shop. MollyMac are happy to show you our products and if you have any questions please get in touch.
We do supply bricks and mortar shops wholesale too so please get in touch if you would like further info.
The archetypal English village straight off the chocolate box and onto a tea towel with the favourite bicycle transport of all English village dwellers! Ha - if you believe that you'll believe anything. Lovely quaint design though with a feel of nostalgia
- An original unique design by us at MollyMac
- Printed with pigment inks in the UK
- Each tea towel comes with a loop
- Makes the perfect birthday, wedding or house warming gift
- They are beautifully presented with a stylish wrap
- Generous size 71cm x46cm
- 100% cotton half of which is panama - that's great quality.
- Completely machine washable and can be tumble dried and ironed
We are posting from Jersey in the Channel Islands. They will not take long to get to the UK maybe a working day or two, occasionally three but no post leaves the island between Friday evening and Monday morning.
To Europe and further afield post will obviously take a little longer.
We still think you'll think our lovely tea towels are worth the wait! We're only a little prejudiced!
Lisa and Joanne
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by MollyMacShop within 1 day of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
|USA and Canada||£3.50||£0.50|
|Rest of the World||£4.50||£0.50|