Handmade woodworkers apron, in medium-weight blue denim, with 15 pockets for specialist tools and equipment. It features a magnetic pocket flap which keeps woodshavings out of the 10 pockets underneath, but flips up and 'sticks' in place for hands free access to pockets.
- 15 pockets - chest pockets consist of 4 pencil/small tool pockets and 1 taller tool pocket - below are 3 cargo pockets stitched on to a large patch pocket divided in to 2 sections with a set of 3 'drill bit pockets' across the top edge - 1 pencil/pen pocket
- Large pocket flap covers lower pockets keeping wood shavings out - magnetic fasteners allow the flap to be held up for hands free access to pockets.
- Narrow apron shape - to easily reach behind to access trouser pockets
- Adjustable neck tie, fastened through silver metal O-ring.
- 15cm tape loop for cleaning cloth, tools etc.
COLOUR: This work apron is a medium/dark denim - a bit darker than it appears in the main photo.
SIZE: Small-X Large. measurements 77cm bib to hem, 55.5cm wide, bib width top edge 26.5cm (Model is a big chap -size XL - 6'4" tall)
CARE: Wash 30 degrees, slow spin. Do not tumble dry. Hot iron
POSTAGE: Royal Mail First Class 'Signed for' (trackable),within 1-3 working days. Carefully wrapped in tissue paper and mailed in a purple biodegradable mailer bag.
This woodworkers apron had a long design process, over several months, collecting lots of advice and ideas from woodcrafters. It is designed to work for the majority of woodcrafter's needs, whether they are a furniture maker, carver, joiner, sculptor, model maker....
Each apron is crafted with meticulous attention to detail and finish, in my home studio. I pre-washed the fabric, pockets and turnings are carefully measured, pressed and stitched, thick turnings hammered, and all the thread ends are hand sewn in.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by In The Making - Aprons within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.