Beach huts on Whitby Sands, North Yorkshire. Original Collagraph Print. Signed by the artist.
Hand printed from a limited edition of 4 (as each print is hand printed, no two will be exactly alike). This is print 2 of 4.
19.5 cm x 28 cm approx with mount.
Collagraph is a printmaking process in which materials are applied to a rigid substrate plate (such as paperboard or wood). The plate can be intaglio-inked, inked with a roller or paintbrush, or some combination thereof. Ink or pigment is applied to the resulting collage, and the board is used to print onto paper or another material using either a printing press or various hand tools. Different tonal effects and vibrant colours can be achieved with the technique due to the depth of relief and differential inking that results from the collagraph plate's highly textured surface. The resulting print is called a collagraph.
- This is an original artwork.
- The artwork will be shipped in a cellophane sleeve with cardboard front and back for added protection.
- Whilst every care is taken in photographing the artwork please be aware that colours can vary according to your monitor settings.
- The materials used in the painting are artist’s quality to ensure longevity but as with all original artwork it is best hung out of direct sunlight.
- Copyright remains with the artist.
If you have any queries, please contact us directly through our website: alphaholidaycottage.co.uk
Walking along the sands at Whitby and admiring the colourful beach huts inspired this image.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Alpha Crafts and Art within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.