Original hand coloured etching of a seagull, inspired from a visit to Whitby in North Yorkshire. Signed by artist A.E.Hall.
Image 10cm x 10cm. It comes mounted to fit a 15cm x 25cm frame.
Etching is an ancient ‘intaglio’ print-making technique, meaning that the paper receives the ink from the incised lines and not from the surface of the plate.
An Intaglio print can be normally recognised by the plate mark and by the fact that the ink stands up from the paper in a very slight relief, which can be often detected by touch.
- This is an original artwork.
- The artwork will be shipped in a cellophane sleeve with cardboard front and back for added protection.
- Whilst every care is taken in photographing the artwork please be aware that colours can vary according to your monitor settings.
- The materials used in the painting are artist’s quality to ensure longevity but as with all original artwork it is best hung out of direct sunlight.
- Copyright remains with the artist.
If you have any queries, please contact us directly through our website: alphaholidaycottage.co.uk
A visit to Whitby, North Yorkshire and a walk along the Cleveland Way. Enjoyed watching the gulls on the shore as well looking down on them and watching them fly and glide! Wonderful scenes!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Alpha Crafts and Art within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.