Welcome to Small Purple Hedgehog.
I’m sorry that due to current orders and rapidly approaching last posting dates I can only take orders for ready to post items.
Best wishes for the coming season from Angela, Mitzy x
- This cosy scarf is crocheted from a blue acrylic variegated yarn. The additional colours in the yarn are a turquoise blue and a purple tone.
- The peacock 'eyes' were made from thick 100% cotton. I used a dark teal and light turquoise blue edged with a pale yellow, to crochet the 'eyes'. A border of bright yellow completed them.
(Thanks to Jessica Z of LivingTheCraftLife from Etsy for the brilliant peacock 'eye' pattern)
- The edge of the scarf has 19cm (7.5”) long tassels made from the acrylic yarn used in the scarf.
- Approx 14cm (5.5”) wide.
- Approx 183cm (72”) in length (excluding the tassels).
- This scarf has a cosy, soft feel, fantastic for cool days. It would make an ideal gift.
- Wash at 40c in a pillow case or one of those special laundry bags, short spin. If hand washed dry a little between the layers of a towel before hanging up to dry.
- The scarf is posted wrapped in tissue paper inside a bubble lined envelope.
I'm happy to post anywhere. Contact me and I'll sort out postage costs if your location isn’t listed.
While you’re stopping by take a look at my other accessories.
I love this colour yarn. I thought it would look wonderful with peacock 'eyes' on it.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Small Purple Hedgehog within 5 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey
|USA and Canada||£10.20||£2.80|
|Rest of the World||£10.00||£2.90|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.