Sorry! This item is unavailable.
But we found some similar items...
A sheet of 24 nail stickers of my original drawings. They come neatly packed in a clear packet made from biodegradable/compostable corn starch, with a 100% recycled card label (with instruction printed on the reverse). They look great on bare nails or pale varnish.
The animals are: fox, deer, dormouse, red squirrel, badger, rabbit
FULL INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Prepare the nails with a base coat/coloured varnish if you like (they can be applied to bare nails if preferred) Any varnish must be fully dry before applying the stickers.
2. Carefully cut around each sticker with scissors, rounding the edges.
3. To remove the stickers from the backing paper brush your fingertip inwards against the edge of the top printed side until the sticker starts to come away, then peel off the rest of the sticker.
4. Position the sticker on the nail and smooth it down with your finger tip.
5. Coat the nail with a couple of layers of clear nail varnish and allow to dry fully.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by kate broughton within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
|USA and Canada||£2.00||£0.20|
|Rest of the World||£2.00||£0.20|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.
DELIVERY TIMES: UK: First class should only take a couple of days but can sometimes take longer (particularly around bank holidays) INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Airmail should take 5 working days but can sometimes take 2-3 weeks especially at busy times. Please contact me if you are worried that your order is taking too long. PLEASE NOTE: your order will be posted using standard first class or airmail, therefore I can't provide a tracking number for you. Tracking costs an extra £5-6 on top of regular prices, let me know before placing your order if this is something you will require. GIFTS: Just let me know if you are having an order sent straight to someone as a gift, I can wrap the items nicely in tissue paper and I can also include a little note from you if you let me know what you'd like it to say. Either write your instructions in the 'note to seller' bit when you place the order or send me a message on here asap after placing the order.