SALE, usually £99 This wonderfully soft and cheerful Leather Journal / Sketchbook is the perfect companion for people who love natural materials. It's tactile, distinctive and practical. Ships now, and it's also refillable. One of a kind due to the retained natural raw edge which varies from piece to piece.
- Longstitch with Linkstitch limp binding in the Medieval German style
- Functional and decorative exposed stitching along spine in Irish linen thread.
- Leather Thong to keep it closed.
- Nigerian Goatksin: silky smooth, warm feel, slightly glossy with a subtle natural grain.
- Top quality, tanned only with natural vegetable materials, hand polished to reveal its natural grain.
- 192 pages of 130gsm Daler-Rowney cartridge paper
- Perfect for your dry-medium artwork or writing in pen, pencil etc.
- Will take inclusions
SIZE: A5 Portrait
- Height: 8.5 inches or 214 mm
- Width: 6 inches or 155 mm
- Spine Width: 1.5 inches or 35 mm
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT THESE SKETCHBOOKS:
"It's better than I dreamed it would be. It really is beautiful and I can't wait to use it!.. I really am over the moon!" (Julie, UK, June 2012)
Leathers may show slight natural markings inside & outside; this is a normal feature of natural, as opposed to inferior machine-embossed, grain leathers. Raw edges will likely show clip marks, discolourations or colourless areas, again normal.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by BOUND within 1 day of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
|Rest of the World||£15.00||£7.50|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.