Luxurious, tactile and beautiful, yet also very practical, this Leather Sketchbook makes a wonderful gift for artists and writers alike (especially because complimentary gift wrapping is standard service here at Susan Green Books).
- Longstitch with Linkstitch limp full leather binding in the old Medieval German style.
- Super-soft, supple and luxurious cream Calf, with an accent of Red Nigerian Goatskin.
- Magnetic snap closure that doubles up as a penholder.
- Decorative & functional stitching in Red linen thread along the spine.
- Deckle edge at the tail, zig-zag at the foredge for that authentic hand-bound look.
- Accent pages of Tan and Red plant fibre papers
- Main pages: 192 pages of 130 gsm white artist's cartridge paper
- Perfect for your dry medium artwork.
- Smooth enough for writing.
- Robust enough to glue or tape mementoes.
- Height: 6 inches
- Width: 4.5 inches
- Spine thickness: 1.25 inches
- Complimentary gift wrapping with tissue paper and ribbon.
ADDITIONS & ALTERNATIVES
- More Sketchbooks, including a Large one
- Hardback Journals
- Miniature Leather or Vegan Journals
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by BOUND within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
|Rest of the World||£8.00||£4.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.