Hello! I'm Susan Green, I'm a bookbinder making all sorts of books by hand, using fine leather and eco-friendly natural materials including linen, cork textile and FSC certified, windpower-manufactured paper. Please get in touch if I can help you select the right gift for a loved one - or yourself; I bet you deserve a little something, too!
This hardback journal in Ruby Roses and Gold is the perfect notebook for you to carry in your bag or to keep in your home as a guestbook or daily journal.
It makes a wonderfully special Christmas gift, particularly as complimentary gift wrapping is standard service from Susan Green Books.
It is hand-bound from start to finish by me, using traditional techniques and materials for time-tested quality, durability and beauty. It's a journal of unparalleled quality that will withstand years of use and which will become a treasured part of your collection.
- Flatback hardback with French joints
- Affords durability and ease of use
- Covered in Ruby Nigerian Goatskin leather; traditional, tactile & hard-wearing.
- 2mm millboard covered in bookcloth made by me with 100% cotton patterned fabric.
- 160 pages
- 100gsm smooth bright white paper
- Perfect for fountain pen, biro or pencil
- Bright Blue endpapers
- Red & White striped headbands
- Deckle edges at tail and zig-zag edges at foredge for that authentic hand-bound feel
SIZE & FORMAT
- 157 x 112 mm, that's aprox 6 x 4.5 inches, or A6 size.
- Landscape (spine is along the short edge)
- Complimentary gift wrapping with ribbon & tissue paper.
ADDITIONS & ALTERNATIVES
- Other Hardback Journals in various colours and patterns
- Leather Sketchbooks
- Vegan or Leather Mini Journals
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by BOUND within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
|Rest of the World||£5.00||£2.50|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.