Great for people who love natural materials, this palm-sized leather sketchbook / journal is made with purple Goatskin leather, 100gsm plain white paper, and minty Green accents.
- Longstitch with Linkstitch limp leather binding, a 15th Century Medieval German style
- Functional and decorative stitching along the spine in Minty Green Irish Linen thread.
- It will never fall apart, no matter how much you use it or how long you keep it.
- Purple goatskin leather thong to keep it closed
LEATHER - Purple Harmatan Fine Goatskin; silky smooth, warm and soft, slightly glossy.
- 320 pages of 100 gsm plain white paper
- 40 pages in 8 sections, each divided by mint green dividers.
- Will take inclusions/stick-ons
- Suitable for pen and pencil writing or drawing
- Height: 4.25 inches or 110 mm
- Width: 3.25 inches or 80 mm
- Spine: 1.25 inches or 35 mm
REFILL SERVICE: Reduce, reuse, recycle and refill it after you've filled it up - contact me for more info
- “Far above and beyond anything Moleskine has ever done.”
Kaitlyn, London UK 02.10
Leathers will show natural markings on both inside & out; a normal feature demonstrating its natural, as opposed to inferior machine-embossed grains.
I make leather sketchbooks & journals from the very large to the very small, this one fits nicely in the palm of your hand and is bound to keep you company the rest of your life.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by BOUND within 1 day of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
|Rest of the World||£8.00||£4.00|
You have 7 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Please note: Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.