Light weight bonda web is yet another sewing and craft essential. Ideal for patchwork and applique.
Each quantity unit of 1 equals 1 metre.
If you need more than 5 metres or require less than or part of a metre then let me know by messaging me first.
Usually priced at anything from £2.00-£4.50 per metre or even half meter for varying width's from 40cm to 44cm so Cady's price of £1.35 per metre is pretty good!
I buy this in bulk as I use it every day in a variety of hand made items.
HOW TO USE:
1. Trace/draw motif onto paper side of web and cut out roughly
2. Place rough side on wrong side of fabric and iron on with dry heat
3. Cut motif out accurately
4. Peel off backing paper when ready to iron onto other fabric
5. Lay motif coated side down in required position
6. Cover with a damp cloth and iron on, pressing down firmly all the time
Note: Thicker fabrics will require longer heat application time. The heavier weight option is best for thick fabrics like canvas or felt
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Cady within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 7 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Please note: Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.