This artist's sketchbook is filled with Daler-Rowney Murano paper for pastels & charcoal. Made with super smooth top quality leather, it will never fall apart, no matter how much you use it.
- Longstitch with Linkstitch limp leather binding, a 15th century Medieval German style
- Functional & decorative spine stitching in Yellow Irish linen thread.
- Nigerian Goatksin: silky smooth, warm feel, slightly glossy, subtle natural grain.
- Top quality, tanned only with natural vegetable materials, hand polished
- 160 pages Daler-Rowney Murano paper for pastels, pencil & charcoal.
- Acid free, 160gsm , 45 % cotton
- 20 pages each of 'Neutral' colours: pink, mauve/grey, grey, blue/green, light taupe, caramel, brown, dark brown.
- Will take inclusions, like photos, ticket stubs, newspaper cuttings, etc
- Lies flat on a desk.
- Magnetic snap closure doubles as pen-holder
- Height: 9.25 inches
- Width: 6.25 inches
- Spine Width: 1.25
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT MY BOOKS:
“The leather quality on this journal is absolutely beautiful! Super soft and smooth.”
Jacqueline, Texas, USA September, 2010)
SMALL PRINT: leather may show slight markings on inside & outside, this is a normal feature of a natural grain skin.
A sketchbook especially for artists who need speciality paper for pastels and charcoal.
P.S Pen not included!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by BOUND within 1 day of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
|Rest of the World||£8.00||£4.00|
You have 7 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Please note: Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.